communications such as:
- Providing feedback about or topics of interest to the
- Asking questions that weren't addressed on the FAQ page or elsewhere on this site.
- Asking general questions.
For communications such as:
- Sharing technical information about the OpenDB structure and layout with the
- Uploading problem database files for analysis.
- Requesting support for the OpenDB Libraries.
Note that the Group provides support on a best-efforts basis.
For all other inquiries, please write or call:
OpenDB User Group
5203 Hwy 3
Dickinson, Texas 77539-6833
Important! If you choose to share technical information with
the OpenDB User Group, it is your responsibility to ensure that your disclosure does not
violate any agreements you may have signed in the past. The User Group cannot be held
responsible for the contractual commitments of its users or of any individual who
chooses to convey technical information to the group.
© 1998 OpenDB Alliance. All rights reserved.
OpenDB and the OpenDB logo are trademarks of the OpenDB Alliance
in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks, trade names or company
names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their
Technical difficulties? E-mail the